Events are a way for you to share activities with your supporters or keep track of private events. A public event my be a rally, while a private event could be something like a team meeting.
If you have social media publishing connected (requires a buffer account) to your Sparkswell account you can publish event to your social media accounts.
- Access Events through the top drop on navigation menu.
- Click the button to create a new Event
- Enter in a title for the Event and any supporting text for the update
- Enter the time and date for the Event
- Attach a photo or a video. (Higher level subscriptions allow for video, while lower level ones only support photos)
- If you have social media posting activated (requires a buffer.com account) then you can select which social media channels you would like to share the Event to (options are Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
- Then save.
Remember, you can always delete an Event by opening it and hitting delete.